The defintion of GRAND NORD®
To meet the increasing demand for fresh Norwegian fish from our quality-focused customers, we guarantee high and consistent quality. The product line starts with co-operation with local fishermen, fully equipped with efficient, coastal boats, landing their catch every day. Often the fishing trip lasts just a few hours. At the end of the main season, we store our quality cod in cages for a few weeks. What’s more, our own skilled workers – guaranteed - are responsible for processing and selecting the best fish!
You receive only the very best from Grand Nord® quality:
• Only the very best quality, specially selected cod from the catch of co-operating boats is Grand Nord®.
• Guaranteed origin from the wild and pure Northern Norway - The Grand Nord.
• To deserve our proud mark, we only select cod that has grown up under the northern lights.
• Grand Nord® fish have no visual marks or blemishes on skin or flesh.
• Selection is based on environmental factors, official regulations and does not take a heavy toll on the stocks.
• We are also MSC approved.
• Fish with a prolonged temperature of more than +2 ºC (measured in the fish core) are excluded.
• Each fish, box and pallet is traceable.
We offer fresh fish to our customers on a stable and regular basis – including GRAND NORD® quality.